Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And all that jazz..



I finally got around to downloading all the photos from the time that my mom was here, plus the photos that my host parents took. And today my mom sent a few of her photos to me so I put a bunch of them on my facebook and flickr website, so you can see them there. Hopefully I'll get around to putting the rest up soon!
In other news, Tomorrow night my cousin Caienna and her friend Valentin are coming to stay for seven days!!!!!! SOOO EXCITING! Unfortunately the nice, warm and sunny weather we were having last week didn't stick around so Caienna and Valentin will just have to put up with these silly grey clouds. Helaas pindakaas. But will we let a silly thing such as the weather spoil out fun? NO! Its going to be a great week :)
Further on down the road (next weekend) my lovely Alaskan friend Maya and I will spend two lovely evenings in Rotterdam for the Motel Mozaïque music festival! The lineup includes Mumford and Sons, Band of Horses, Johnny Flynn, Crystal Antlers and Noah and the Whale among plenty of other potentially awesome bands. WOOO!
All in all its going to be a fairly busy and completely awesome next couple of days. I can't wait!

No comments: